International Homes, Inc. ··· featuring Royal Queen and Kitchen Queen Cookware
1-877-835-4455 Ext. 2502
Royal Queen and Kitchen Queen Health and Nutritional Cooking System
The Multi-Core stainless steel construction and the patented MC2000 design of this cookware provides maximum energy efficiency for a complete cooking management system. Cookware is specially engineered for safety and efficiency in the kitchen.
Its scientific construction is designed for even distribution and transfer of heat (energy) and allows for cooking at low temperatures, thus saving energy and shortening the time of the cooking process. This construction provides many benefits and features not available in many types of cookware.
Kitchen Queen cookware uses a minimum amount of moisture (no boiling) to retain the valuable vitamins and minerals found naturally in raw uncooked foods, while retaining the flavor and texture that is often lost by overcooking.
Low cooking temperatures eliminate the need to constantly supervise the food preparation over a hot stove. It also eliminates the likelihood of overcooking (or burning) a meal.
This cookware is not available in retail stores. Lifetime warranty means it is constructed to last. No more buying and replacing cheap, throw-away pots and pans.
Advantages of Royal Queen and Kitchen Queen Cookware
1. Minimum Moisture Cooking.Kitchen Queen Cookware lets you prepare foods with little or no water, thus retaining valuable vitamins and minerals and saving flavor.
2. Multi-Core Construction. Five layers of metal, uniquely merged, create outstanding cookware. A base plate of solid aluminum, protected by a sheet of stainless steel, is permanently bonded to beautiful stainless steel utensils. Aluminum, one of the world’s best heat conductors, absorbs heat smoothly and quickly and spreads it evenly across the bottom of each pan. A core of gentle-heating carbon steel between two layers of stainless steel carries the heat up the sidewalls, cooking foods naturally in a complete circle of heat.
3. Lifetime Warranty. Kitchen Queen Cookware is designed to last and last. Quality constructed cookware to provide years of satisfied use.Read details of the warranty here.
4. Double as Serving Dishes. Good looking, quality stainless steel cookware complements any table setting.
5. Stack Cooking. Versatile covers, inset and utility rack combine with basis utensils to form numerous stack heating arrangements. Stack heating saves energy over uncovered heating or oven cooking and increases range space.
6. Budget Savings. Stretch your food dollars farther with Kitchen Queen Cookware. Specially designed MultiCore construction cooks foods fast at a low temperatures. . . meats are prepared plump, tender, juicy and with less shrinkage.
7. Simple-to-Clean. Easy-to-clean stainless steel cookware maintains its brilliant shine with a minimal amount of care.
8. Space-Saving. Simply invert covers into pans and your Kitchen Queen Cookware conveniently stacks for easy storage.
9. Recipe Instruction Book. Colorful and detailed Recipe-Instruction Book offers many taste-tempting recipes and complete care/use information.